Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 69732" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>The Malones are a gang/family who apparently have been doing 'favors' for Jim for years, and (I assume) vice versa. Mama Malone (I think her name is Rose, I could be wrong) is Mitch's grandmother. It's obviously not the last we will hear of them doing favors; they even manage to remove a large stain on the $200k rug in Kathryn's lovely living room. But I don't think they do windows, and ever since Celine ran away, those windows are getting filthy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 69732, member: 27"] The Malones are a gang/family who apparently have been doing 'favors' for Jim for years, and (I assume) vice versa. Mama Malone (I think her name is Rose, I could be wrong) is Mitch's grandmother. It's obviously not the last we will hear of them doing favors; they even manage to remove a large stain on the $200k rug in Kathryn's lovely living room. But I don't think they do windows, and ever since Celine ran away, those windows are getting filthy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Contemporary US Drama
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top