Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Updated Mansion Layout
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 444797" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>Also, on my Updated Layout, I'd have the "French Room" be where Krystle and Alexis had their very first faceoff.</p><p></p><p>I'm not sure why Filoli would have a "French Room", but I figure for the Carrington mansion, that particular room serves as a reception room of sorts for the lady of the house; it serves the purpose of speaking with new acquaintances, interviewing potential new employees, or entertaining "new friends" (aka the wives of her husband's clients), etc.</p><p></p><p>But this would, for Krystle's first encounter with Alexis, send the message to the latter that she is NOT family or a close friend.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 444797, member: 54"] Also, on my Updated Layout, I'd have the "French Room" be where Krystle and Alexis had their very first faceoff. I'm not sure why Filoli would have a "French Room", but I figure for the Carrington mansion, that particular room serves as a reception room of sorts for the lady of the house; it serves the purpose of speaking with new acquaintances, interviewing potential new employees, or entertaining "new friends" (aka the wives of her husband's clients), etc. But this would, for Krystle's first encounter with Alexis, send the message to the latter that she is NOT family or a close friend. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Updated Mansion Layout
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top