Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 61360" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>That looks like utter shit. It makes the bad years of the old show look compelling. I cant even begin to describe how awful I think it is. That awful cheesy faux witty banter between everyone is soooo The O.C, it was cute 15 years ago. Now... No thanks. And is Crystal terminally boring, and yet a bitch too? A basic boring bitch.</p><p></p><p>So many wrong choices were made there. I cant even.... No.. NEVER. EVER. I'd rather watch season 8 on a loop forever.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 61360, member: 68"] That looks like utter shit. It makes the bad years of the old show look compelling. I cant even begin to describe how awful I think it is. That awful cheesy faux witty banter between everyone is soooo The O.C, it was cute 15 years ago. Now... No thanks. And is Crystal terminally boring, and yet a bitch too? A basic boring bitch. So many wrong choices were made there. I cant even.... No.. NEVER. EVER. I'd rather watch season 8 on a loop forever. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top