Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 61379" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I honestly expected more seeing how The O.C bombed so bad towards the end. It was only four bloody seasons and it was shit from the second season. I thought maybe they'd have learned their lesson. Obviously not.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 61379, member: 68"] I honestly expected more seeing how The O.C bombed so bad towards the end. It was only four bloody seasons and it was shit from the second season. I thought maybe they'd have learned their lesson. Obviously not. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top