Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="E-JULIAN" data-source="post: 61497" data-attributes="member: 117"><p>Admit it! From the very beginning it's a Civil War between original Dynasty Purist fans and many others with the mind open for a new one. And we'll never change the opinion of the other side. That said, I'm a big fan of the 80's Dynasty, I love season 1 and the Fallon we met in those early episodes. </p><p>The CW Dynasty is a reboot, a complete reimaging, no need for the characters to be exactly like their predecessors, so I accept the new Cristal and I agree with Ked, Carrie Fairchild (I loved CPW and Carrie because it reminded me so much of that original Fallon!!!) or Willie Oleson that she's not the goody goody sainty crying blonde it became from season 2 to season 8 but not necessarily a gold digger, just a tough executive woman with an imperfect past. I also love the openly gay Steven or the Jeff/Cecil mix in the new Jeff Colby. And I loved the new Fallon of course, from the moment I saw Elizabeth, because I knew it was closer to the season 1-2 Fallon than the seasons 3-4 or Emma Samms' Fallon.</p><p>Just remember when Battlestar Galactica reimagined for the XXI Century, the original show fans didn't like it and said it was crap, I'm pretty sure they also said it will not last more than a season or that they will never watch such a different series, some dared to say they should have titled another thing than Battlestar Galactiva because it wasn't BSG for them, and no character was like the 70's counterparts, not even Cylons... But it was a GREAT series and gained their audience. </p><p>We'll always have the original Dynasty on DVD to watch and rewatch hundreds of times, rejoice in the campy glam and plots, worship Fallon, Alexis, Krystle or Blake, but I will accept the CW Dynasty and enjoy every new chapter in this Atlanta Dynasty with an open mind.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="E-JULIAN, post: 61497, member: 117"] Admit it! From the very beginning it's a Civil War between original Dynasty Purist fans and many others with the mind open for a new one. And we'll never change the opinion of the other side. That said, I'm a big fan of the 80's Dynasty, I love season 1 and the Fallon we met in those early episodes. The CW Dynasty is a reboot, a complete reimaging, no need for the characters to be exactly like their predecessors, so I accept the new Cristal and I agree with Ked, Carrie Fairchild (I loved CPW and Carrie because it reminded me so much of that original Fallon!!!) or Willie Oleson that she's not the goody goody sainty crying blonde it became from season 2 to season 8 but not necessarily a gold digger, just a tough executive woman with an imperfect past. I also love the openly gay Steven or the Jeff/Cecil mix in the new Jeff Colby. And I loved the new Fallon of course, from the moment I saw Elizabeth, because I knew it was closer to the season 1-2 Fallon than the seasons 3-4 or Emma Samms' Fallon. Just remember when Battlestar Galactica reimagined for the XXI Century, the original show fans didn't like it and said it was crap, I'm pretty sure they also said it will not last more than a season or that they will never watch such a different series, some dared to say they should have titled another thing than Battlestar Galactiva because it wasn't BSG for them, and no character was like the 70's counterparts, not even Cylons... But it was a GREAT series and gained their audience. We'll always have the original Dynasty on DVD to watch and rewatch hundreds of times, rejoice in the campy glam and plots, worship Fallon, Alexis, Krystle or Blake, but I will accept the CW Dynasty and enjoy every new chapter in this Atlanta Dynasty with an open mind. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top