Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 61498" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Willie, you've hit the nail on the head.</p><p></p><p>I'm pretty open-minded about what the new show will be like, I love WENTWORTH and prefer new BATTLESTAR to old. I'm also a fan of TNT's DALLAS, despite a few hits and misses.</p><p></p><p>Then when I watched the trailer I was very underwhelmed and mentioned how it reminded me of EMPIRE in season two. But here, right here where you are, you nailed it by saying it was like DIRTY SEXY MONEY and that's one show I couldn't get past episode 4, it just didn't gel with me.</p><p></p><p>All that said, I'm still looking forward to watching the pilot.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 61498, member: 2"] Willie, you've hit the nail on the head. I'm pretty open-minded about what the new show will be like, I love WENTWORTH and prefer new BATTLESTAR to old. I'm also a fan of TNT's DALLAS, despite a few hits and misses. Then when I watched the trailer I was very underwhelmed and mentioned how it reminded me of EMPIRE in season two. But here, right here where you are, you nailed it by saying it was like DIRTY SEXY MONEY and that's one show I couldn't get past episode 4, it just didn't gel with me. All that said, I'm still looking forward to watching the pilot. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top