Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 61958" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>I actually don't have as much time to watch TV as I used to, so I don't know a lot of the new(er) shows these days. Plus, we only have one TV, and its in the living room, which is the hive of activity in our household. I rarely get the TV to myself, and usually whenever I get to watch something I enjoy, somebody else nearby feels the need to make snarky comments about what I'm watching. </p><p></p><p>So I mostly just hide away in my room and watch youtube clips on my laptop.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 61958, member: 54"] I actually don't have as much time to watch TV as I used to, so I don't know a lot of the new(er) shows these days. Plus, we only have one TV, and its in the living room, which is the hive of activity in our household. I rarely get the TV to myself, and usually whenever I get to watch something I enjoy, somebody else nearby feels the need to make snarky comments about what I'm watching. So I mostly just hide away in my room and watch youtube clips on my laptop. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top