Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 62645" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Despite the trailer been a letdown, I'm still looking forward to the series. I'm not connected to the original like the fans on here. Having only watched the series once, I won't be as savvy as the rest. I absolutely adore WENTWORTH which is a re-imagined version of on old favourite of mine, so I know it can work.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 62645, member: 2"] Despite the trailer been a letdown, I'm still looking forward to the series. I'm not connected to the original like the fans on here. Having only watched the series once, I won't be as savvy as the rest. I absolutely adore WENTWORTH which is a re-imagined version of on old favourite of mine, so I know it can work. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top