Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 62664" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>But what if <em>this</em> version, including its cast, is <em>exactly</em> how <em>they</em> want it to be? What if they're <em>not</em> being clueless at all?</p><p></p><p>Was it ever officially stated by the CW that this is going to be a <em>tribute</em> to the atmospheric-cinematic original?</p><p></p><p>It's their project, not ours, so if this show turns out be generic drab, <em>they</em> will suffer the consequences.</p><p></p><p>I, for one, am just going to sit back and watch, and let them do their thing, and it's the whole "What If" thing that excites me.</p><p>We already know that some of the characters are different (<em>what if</em> Sammy Jo was a guy? Hey look, this time it <em>is</em> a guy!) and I'm curious what else is going to be different, and how many references to the original story they'll do.</p><p></p><p>50% of this DYNASTY forum is <em>all</em> about the "What If's" - in most cases, much better than what actually happened, so it will never live up to <em>those</em> expectations.</p><p>But this is real, a real new DYNASTY series, not just fanfiction. And apparently it's going to be a whole new ballgame!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 62664, member: 8"] But what if [I]this[/I] version, including its cast, is [I]exactly[/I] how [I]they[/I] want it to be? What if they're [I]not[/I] being clueless at all? Was it ever officially stated by the CW that this is going to be a [I]tribute[/I] to the atmospheric-cinematic original? It's their project, not ours, so if this show turns out be generic drab, [I]they[/I] will suffer the consequences. I, for one, am just going to sit back and watch, and let them do their thing, and it's the whole "What If" thing that excites me. We already know that some of the characters are different ([I]what if[/I] Sammy Jo was a guy? Hey look, this time it [I]is[/I] a guy!) and I'm curious what else is going to be different, and how many references to the original story they'll do. 50% of this DYNASTY forum is [I]all[/I] about the "What If's" - in most cases, much better than what actually happened, so it will never live up to [I]those[/I] expectations. But this is real, a real new DYNASTY series, not just fanfiction. And apparently it's going to be a whole new ballgame! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top