Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 62802" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I believe I alluded to this in another post. If memory serves me correct I suggested something along the lines of Dynasty 2.0 being based in New York and the character of Cristal coming from that rust belt that put the Trumps into the White House. I'm not indicating Cristal is some hick. She is educated but when thrust into the world that is the Carrington family she is completely out of her depth. This would have given those Trump supporters someone to root for. But from the CW trailer I don't like the new version (Cristal) at all.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 62802, member: 100"] I believe I alluded to this in another post. If memory serves me correct I suggested something along the lines of Dynasty 2.0 being based in New York and the character of Cristal coming from that rust belt that put the Trumps into the White House. I'm not indicating Cristal is some hick. She is educated but when thrust into the world that is the Carrington family she is completely out of her depth. This would have given those Trump supporters someone to root for. But from the CW trailer I don't like the new version (Cristal) at all. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top