Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 63101" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Absolutely right. As flawed and disappointing as DYNASTY quickly became, the threat that it presented to DALLAS early on made the older serial better, I'm convinced. (For a while). To say nothing of eventually better dressed.</p><p></p><p>And I'm equally convinced that Victoria Principal's acting, which seem to awaken from its coma, as of Spring of 1982 (and never slipped again) was in response to all the Linda-and-Joan coverage that Season 2 of DYNASTY was getting, when DYNASTY was actually still good... I think Victoria looked at them and intelligently asked herself: <em>'What are they doing that I'm not?'</em> And as a wily business decision, she made herself more focused, much more so, in front of the camera. (Sadly, Linda Evans did exactly the opposite).</p><p></p><p>So DALLAS learned from the competition, and DYNASTY seemed not to.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 63101, member: 57984"] Absolutely right. As flawed and disappointing as DYNASTY quickly became, the threat that it presented to DALLAS early on made the older serial better, I'm convinced. (For a while). To say nothing of eventually better dressed. And I'm equally convinced that Victoria Principal's acting, which seem to awaken from its coma, as of Spring of 1982 (and never slipped again) was in response to all the Linda-and-Joan coverage that Season 2 of DYNASTY was getting, when DYNASTY was actually still good... I think Victoria looked at them and intelligently asked herself: [I]'What are they doing that I'm not?'[/I] And as a wily business decision, she made herself more focused, much more so, in front of the camera. (Sadly, Linda Evans did exactly the opposite). So DALLAS learned from the competition, and DYNASTY seemed not to. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top