Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 63139" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>So was I. I look at some of the surviving photos of myself and my siblings from that era and look at the fashion and think, "Mother, what were you thinking?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 63139, member: 100"] So was I. I look at some of the surviving photos of myself and my siblings from that era and look at the fashion and think, "Mother, what were you thinking? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top