Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grant Jennings" data-source="post: 63612" data-attributes="member: 746"><p>"Dumbed down" is the phrase that entered my mind after watching the trailer. I like what I see of Elizabeth Gillies and I'm glad that Fallon appears to have a genuine career this time. I also glad that Steven isn't only nearly gay, he's really most sincerely gay. I don't like that Steven has changed from being a sensitive, empathetic intellectual to a snarky "mean girl"; there's a "Real Housewives" vibe here that I really dislike. A catfight in the first episode?! They're shooting their wad too soon. And that mansion - oi vey!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grant Jennings, post: 63612, member: 746"] "Dumbed down" is the phrase that entered my mind after watching the trailer. I like what I see of Elizabeth Gillies and I'm glad that Fallon appears to have a genuine career this time. I also glad that Steven isn't only nearly gay, he's really most sincerely gay. I don't like that Steven has changed from being a sensitive, empathetic intellectual to a snarky "mean girl"; there's a "Real Housewives" vibe here that I really dislike. A catfight in the first episode?! They're shooting their wad too soon. And that mansion - oi vey! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
VIDEO: Trailer
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top