Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Was Sly the last woman JR had sex with?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444729" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>I feel that Phyllis made the right decision in turning down J.R's offer, and was justified in what she said to him. After all, he lost the original Ewing Oil..and that's only one in a handful of things she had witnessed him doing over the years..I don't blame her a bit.</p><p></p><p>I always thought they got rid of Connie because it was implied she had a crush on Bobby,, and maybe tried to kiss him when he was talking to her about marriage problems. Truth be told, I could be totally off base here, but I seem to recall there being a kind of awkwardness when they let her go. With Lou Ella, I could have seen her staying on, and becoming more demanding of J.R...maybe kind of a sort of Julie arrangement.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444729, member: 4960"] I feel that Phyllis made the right decision in turning down J.R's offer, and was justified in what she said to him. After all, he lost the original Ewing Oil..and that's only one in a handful of things she had witnessed him doing over the years..I don't blame her a bit. I always thought they got rid of Connie because it was implied she had a crush on Bobby,, and maybe tried to kiss him when he was talking to her about marriage problems. Truth be told, I could be totally off base here, but I seem to recall there being a kind of awkwardness when they let her go. With Lou Ella, I could have seen her staying on, and becoming more demanding of J.R...maybe kind of a sort of Julie arrangement. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Was Sly the last woman JR had sex with?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top