Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Was Sly the last woman JR had sex with?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444741" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>It's getting interesting for me that it's finally beginning to get to a point that I'm having a little trouble remembering certain things about this show. Especially the fact that this is something from the Jock years. I mean, I used to have these on VHS long before the DVDs, and now streaming. I'm starting to have a craving for the show again, but it's no longer free over here, and my DVD player no longer works. I may have to break down and buy a season or two to stream. I miss it.</p><p></p><p>Yes, I remembering something suspect with Connie. I think you're right, that it was more implied that she had a thing for him. I like how they didn't always hit us over the head with things back then, it was implied..and then she was gone. It was a subtle vibe they gave us to work with, maybe almost too subtle, but I think it was just about right.</p><p></p><p>I was having a memory of Pam noticing lipstick on Bobby's shirt, but I couldn't remember if we saw a scene where Connie tried to kiss him, or it was never seen on screen. So, it was a friendly kiss? In my head, I just couldn't quite recall if she made an advance, and he backed away, or how exactly it went down. I do think she probably quit because of her feelings, and realizing it wasn't ever going to happen because of Pam.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444741, member: 4960"] It's getting interesting for me that it's finally beginning to get to a point that I'm having a little trouble remembering certain things about this show. Especially the fact that this is something from the Jock years. I mean, I used to have these on VHS long before the DVDs, and now streaming. I'm starting to have a craving for the show again, but it's no longer free over here, and my DVD player no longer works. I may have to break down and buy a season or two to stream. I miss it. Yes, I remembering something suspect with Connie. I think you're right, that it was more implied that she had a thing for him. I like how they didn't always hit us over the head with things back then, it was implied..and then she was gone. It was a subtle vibe they gave us to work with, maybe almost too subtle, but I think it was just about right. I was having a memory of Pam noticing lipstick on Bobby's shirt, but I couldn't remember if we saw a scene where Connie tried to kiss him, or it was never seen on screen. So, it was a friendly kiss? In my head, I just couldn't quite recall if she made an advance, and he backed away, or how exactly it went down. I do think she probably quit because of her feelings, and realizing it wasn't ever going to happen because of Pam. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Was Sly the last woman JR had sex with?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top