Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 442213" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I have not seen Friday's episode yet, so I might be making a "prediction" everyone already knows. But here goes:</p><p></p><p>I think Vaughn returned to PC to steal Jack's black box, and those were his gloved hands we saw taking it. It was really random for him just to show up a few days and not have anything interesting to do (onscreen anyway). He worked in Jack's office briefly so he would know of the box's existence.</p><p></p><p>So glad Portia finally had her baby, considering she's been pregnant<em> for eleven months</em>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 442213, member: 27"] I have not seen Friday's episode yet, so I might be making a "prediction" everyone already knows. But here goes: I think Vaughn returned to PC to steal Jack's black box, and those were his gloved hands we saw taking it. It was really random for him just to show up a few days and not have anything interesting to do (onscreen anyway). He worked in Jack's office briefly so he would know of the box's existence. So glad Portia finally had her baby, considering she's been pregnant[I] for eleven months[/I]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top