Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 442228" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>I know the feeling. I’m always lagging behind with GH (I’ve only just watched the episode from July 7th); that’s because—unlike with the other US soaps—I try to follow GH closely instead of just having it on in the background, so to say. </p><p></p><p>Now that Ryan Paevey is gone, I have to ask: Was it worth it? No one (among the fans) seemed particularly sad that Nathan is actually dead and Cassius is just the (evil) twin, but I thought it was a shame. I had hoped Nathan had been brainwashed, but I still would have accepted the whole sketchy backstory surrounding the twins' birth if Cassius had stayed on permanently—but as it stands, it feels like too much effort went into it for too little payoff. Looking back, it seems like the writers didn't even know where Cassius' path would lead. Were we supposed to root for Maxie and fakeNathan as a couple? For Lulu and Cassius? Or for Cassius and Josselyn? On one hand, I’d like it if Cassius came back someday; on the other, I just want to forget him quickly.</p><p></p><p>So, it turns out Britt never actually had Huntington's disease. Looking back, you have to say that psychosomatic factors played a major role for her—or else the explanation we’re getting now is just lame. Kelly Thiebaud seems to have realized by now that a steady job is a good thing, and you might think she’s fully committed to GH—but we’ll see; with her, you never know.</p><p></p><p>Since I’m behind on GH, I do wonder if Jax will continue to go unmentioned. Josselyn told her mother that everyone knows now—everyone except Jax? It’s truly amazing how they can leave Josselyn’s father out of the entire plot. I’m curious to see what happens with Josselyn now. Will her next missions take place off-screen? Didn't Eden McCoy scale back her workload at some point to focus on college? Yet, for months now, she’s been front and center.</p><p></p><p>I really wish Sidwell had shot Justine, because she kind of drags Sonny down. His love life has become so boring. Sometimes I wonder who's talking now, Sonny or Mike?</p><p></p><p>So Cullum is dead, and Z has stepped in. I have to say: there is a world of difference between the two—in terms of acting ability. It’s a good thing Z only appeared briefly.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 442228, member: 19949"] I know the feeling. I’m always lagging behind with GH (I’ve only just watched the episode from July 7th); that’s because—unlike with the other US soaps—I try to follow GH closely instead of just having it on in the background, so to say. Now that Ryan Paevey is gone, I have to ask: Was it worth it? No one (among the fans) seemed particularly sad that Nathan is actually dead and Cassius is just the (evil) twin, but I thought it was a shame. I had hoped Nathan had been brainwashed, but I still would have accepted the whole sketchy backstory surrounding the twins' birth if Cassius had stayed on permanently—but as it stands, it feels like too much effort went into it for too little payoff. Looking back, it seems like the writers didn't even know where Cassius' path would lead. Were we supposed to root for Maxie and fakeNathan as a couple? For Lulu and Cassius? Or for Cassius and Josselyn? On one hand, I’d like it if Cassius came back someday; on the other, I just want to forget him quickly. So, it turns out Britt never actually had Huntington's disease. Looking back, you have to say that psychosomatic factors played a major role for her—or else the explanation we’re getting now is just lame. Kelly Thiebaud seems to have realized by now that a steady job is a good thing, and you might think she’s fully committed to GH—but we’ll see; with her, you never know. Since I’m behind on GH, I do wonder if Jax will continue to go unmentioned. Josselyn told her mother that everyone knows now—everyone except Jax? It’s truly amazing how they can leave Josselyn’s father out of the entire plot. I’m curious to see what happens with Josselyn now. Will her next missions take place off-screen? Didn't Eden McCoy scale back her workload at some point to focus on college? Yet, for months now, she’s been front and center. I really wish Sidwell had shot Justine, because she kind of drags Sonny down. His love life has become so boring. Sometimes I wonder who's talking now, Sonny or Mike? So Cullum is dead, and Z has stepped in. I have to say: there is a world of difference between the two—in terms of acting ability. It’s a good thing Z only appeared briefly. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top