Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We are getting a theme song! Starting in episode 3!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 89534" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>I hated the pilot. Episode 2 was a lot better. I admit, I fell asleep watching episode 3 for maybe 10 minutes halfway through the episode, but it's been better than when it first started. So sad the ratings keep going lower.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 89534, member: 48"] I hated the pilot. Episode 2 was a lot better. I admit, I fell asleep watching episode 3 for maybe 10 minutes halfway through the episode, but it's been better than when it first started. So sad the ratings keep going lower. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We are getting a theme song! Starting in episode 3!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top