Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We are getting a theme song! Starting in episode 3!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 89579" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>It's not the worst in terms of how it was put together. A few of the actors are bad, but I think it's decent. The ratings are just so bad. Worst ratings of any show I've actually watched, and I don't watch many. Since it's Netflix, it will probably get a full 22. But then if the ratings keep going under 1 mil and lower and lower, who knows what will happen? I'm almost certain we won't see a season 3. Almost certain. If anything we get a big cliffhanger for season 1 and then it wraps up the show in season 2, hopefully, if it's not cancelled before it properly goes off.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 89579, member: 48"] It's not the worst in terms of how it was put together. A few of the actors are bad, but I think it's decent. The ratings are just so bad. Worst ratings of any show I've actually watched, and I don't watch many. Since it's Netflix, it will probably get a full 22. But then if the ratings keep going under 1 mil and lower and lower, who knows what will happen? I'm almost certain we won't see a season 3. Almost certain. If anything we get a big cliffhanger for season 1 and then it wraps up the show in season 2, hopefully, if it's not cancelled before it properly goes off. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We are getting a theme song! Starting in episode 3!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top