Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We are getting a theme song! Starting in episode 3!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 89658" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Since this thread is about music, I want to share this song with you. I wrote it 5 minutes ago and it's very good.</p><p>Actually, it's not finished yet, so I know exactly how the composers of the NuDynasty theme felt at the time the show premiered.</p><p></p><p>Ahem ahem (clears throat)</p><p></p><p><em>♪I really should be watching you</em></p><p><em>Watching you</em></p><p><em>Loving you</em></p><p><em>Loving yoooooooooouuuuuuuu</em></p><p><em></em></p><p><em>DYNASTY!</em></p><p><em>When the feeling's gone but you must go on</em></p><p><em>It's DYNASTY!</em></p><p><em>When the forum cries and I don't know why</em></p><p><em>It's hard to bear</em></p><p><em>When nobody loves you and nobody cares</em></p><p><em>Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh♫</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 89658, member: 8"] Since this thread is about music, I want to share this song with you. I wrote it 5 minutes ago and it's very good. Actually, it's not finished yet, so I know exactly how the composers of the NuDynasty theme felt at the time the show premiered. Ahem ahem (clears throat) [I]♪I really should be watching you Watching you Loving you Loving yoooooooooouuuuuuuu DYNASTY! When the feeling's gone but you must go on It's DYNASTY! When the forum cries and I don't know why It's hard to bear When nobody loves you and nobody cares Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh♫[/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We are getting a theme song! Starting in episode 3!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top