Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We have Steven Carrinfton
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 47400" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>It's not all negativity on this forum, I think many fans are very curious what it's going to be like.</p><p>I don't have a problem with changes, actually I prefer it to be an alternative Dynasty rather than an exact copy with similar looking actors, although I would watch that too.</p><p>My opinion about the casting - good or bad - is only based on the images posted here, and it's not like they're going to look completely different on the show.</p><p>On a forum where people discuss Dynasty, it's hard not to have an opinion of it.</p><p></p><p>So when I see who they cast as Cristal (not Krystle, apparently) then all I can think of is, they're going to need a miracle to make that work.</p><p>I'm not determined to dislike her, if she turns out to be a great character then I'll be the first one to shout it from the rooftops.</p><p>But I would lie if I'd say that I <em>look forward</em> to watch her as Mrs Carrington.</p><p></p><p>Also, I'm not so sure that a 6 year old child can't have any expectations based on the information it has beforehand.</p><p>But that shouldn't be the reason to go or not to go to the party.</p><p>I, for one, never liked the circus, but my mother ignored my protests and we <em>went</em> to the circus. I still didn't like it, but I had a great time because there were many other children from my class. The circus sucked yet the experience was great.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 47400, member: 8"] It's not all negativity on this forum, I think many fans are very curious what it's going to be like. I don't have a problem with changes, actually I prefer it to be an alternative Dynasty rather than an exact copy with similar looking actors, although I would watch that too. My opinion about the casting - good or bad - is only based on the images posted here, and it's not like they're going to look completely different on the show. On a forum where people discuss Dynasty, it's hard not to have an opinion of it. So when I see who they cast as Cristal (not Krystle, apparently) then all I can think of is, they're going to need a miracle to make that work. I'm not determined to dislike her, if she turns out to be a great character then I'll be the first one to shout it from the rooftops. But I would lie if I'd say that I [I]look forward[/I] to watch her as Mrs Carrington. Also, I'm not so sure that a 6 year old child can't have any expectations based on the information it has beforehand. But that shouldn't be the reason to go or not to go to the party. I, for one, never liked the circus, but my mother ignored my protests and we [I]went[/I] to the circus. I still didn't like it, but I had a great time because there were many other children from my class. The circus sucked yet the experience was great. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We have Steven Carrinfton
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top