Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We have Steven Carrinfton
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 47443" data-attributes="member: 22"><p>Fair dos. I haven't read most of the posts about the new series -- mostly just the thread titles -- so I guess I'm guilty of making judgements based on insufficient information which, ironically, is also what I was kinda-sorta not-in-so-many-words accusing other people of doing.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 47443, member: 22"] Fair dos. I haven't read most of the posts about the new series -- mostly just the thread titles -- so I guess I'm guilty of making judgements based on insufficient information which, ironically, is also what I was kinda-sorta not-in-so-many-words accusing other people of doing. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
We have Steven Carrinfton
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top