Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
What did you guys think of the Moldavia Massacre?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lbf522" data-source="post: 444452" data-attributes="member: 393"><p>I loved it myself. It was an amazing cliffhanger and looked forward to next season. Those who say they hated the violence of it, annoyed me though. This was when you had these people were complaining about violence on television which I found silly. There has always been violence on televsion from the very beginning starting with the slapstick comedies of Laural & Hardy, Abbot & Costello, and the Three Stoogies. When they add cartoons to their list, they lost cridibility. I don't need anyone deciding for me what I can and watch on televison. I had no problem with televison shows having a rating at the top of the page.</p><p></p><p>Back to the cliffhanger. It was very good. I agree that the aftermath was lackluster though with very few characters being killed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lbf522, post: 444452, member: 393"] I loved it myself. It was an amazing cliffhanger and looked forward to next season. Those who say they hated the violence of it, annoyed me though. This was when you had these people were complaining about violence on television which I found silly. There has always been violence on televsion from the very beginning starting with the slapstick comedies of Laural & Hardy, Abbot & Costello, and the Three Stoogies. When they add cartoons to their list, they lost cridibility. I don't need anyone deciding for me what I can and watch on televison. I had no problem with televison shows having a rating at the top of the page. Back to the cliffhanger. It was very good. I agree that the aftermath was lackluster though with very few characters being killed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
What did you guys think of the Moldavia Massacre?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top