Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 95296" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>What's Working:</p><p></p><p>Claudia is working. I think Stansfield is gonna go after her somehow and someone is gonna protect her and kill him. Maybe Cristal? I think he killed Willy. </p><p></p><p>Sammy Jo and Joseph are funny! </p><p></p><p>Fallon and Michael together is good. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>What doesn't work:</p><p></p><p></p><p>Jeff Colby. Monique Colby. They haven't got a lot to do. </p><p></p><p>Fallon's "business" she keeps talking about. We are going into episode 8 now and NOTHING. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I hope when they bring Cesil Colby on things get better with Jeff and Monique. They should be dropped from the show by now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 95296, member: 48"] What's Working: Claudia is working. I think Stansfield is gonna go after her somehow and someone is gonna protect her and kill him. Maybe Cristal? I think he killed Willy. Sammy Jo and Joseph are funny! Fallon and Michael together is good. What doesn't work: Jeff Colby. Monique Colby. They haven't got a lot to do. Fallon's "business" she keeps talking about. We are going into episode 8 now and NOTHING. I hope when they bring Cesil Colby on things get better with Jeff and Monique. They should be dropped from the show by now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top