Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ChrisSumner" data-source="post: 95407" data-attributes="member: 759"><p>Cristal in no way works for me. I enjoy the writing for her but the actress is terrible and can’t sell anything they give her. The other thing that doesn’t work are The Colbys. I do think slowly it’s getting better, especially now that Jeff has more to do and is interacting with Fallon more but this family needs to be built a little better. I love the actress who plays Monica but she literally has nothing to do. </p><p></p><p>What DOES work is everything else. Each episode is getting better. I like the call backs to the original and that the story is still fresh and full of surprises. I love the new Claudia, who was my least favorite on the original. </p><p></p><p>Sammy Jo is more entertaining than the original IMO. She’s the scene stealer so far. I love Heather Locklear but she rarely had good writing on The original. I love the new Michael and I also love Steven. On the original I wish Steven had left years before he did because without a love interest his stories were so limited and repetitive. We don’t have that issue here. Grant Show is sexy as hell and an excellent Blake. Love Alan Dale as Joseph (HATE when they call him Anders or Michael “Culhane”).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ChrisSumner, post: 95407, member: 759"] Cristal in no way works for me. I enjoy the writing for her but the actress is terrible and can’t sell anything they give her. The other thing that doesn’t work are The Colbys. I do think slowly it’s getting better, especially now that Jeff has more to do and is interacting with Fallon more but this family needs to be built a little better. I love the actress who plays Monica but she literally has nothing to do. What DOES work is everything else. Each episode is getting better. I like the call backs to the original and that the story is still fresh and full of surprises. I love the new Claudia, who was my least favorite on the original. Sammy Jo is more entertaining than the original IMO. She’s the scene stealer so far. I love Heather Locklear but she rarely had good writing on The original. I love the new Michael and I also love Steven. On the original I wish Steven had left years before he did because without a love interest his stories were so limited and repetitive. We don’t have that issue here. Grant Show is sexy as hell and an excellent Blake. Love Alan Dale as Joseph (HATE when they call him Anders or Michael “Culhane”). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top