Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989" data-source="post: 95455" data-attributes="member: 95"><p>Claudia is brilliant so far! So much more feisty than in the original, can hold her own and isn't afraid to go up against the Carrington's either.</p><p></p><p>Cristal, meh, I'm not so impressed with her, I hope she improves.</p><p></p><p>Fallon can do way better! But she can be funny at times, as for Michael and Jeff, I have to say I'm.on Team Michael he's much more of a rounded character who genuinely wants the best for Fallon not just as a lover but as a friend and I quote like their relationship too, Jeff is just blank for me, but Monica I think needs to be used more.</p><p>Blake is good, I'm glad he's still sinister and as for Steven he's ok but not blown away by him, I'm liking the banter between Sammy Jo and Joseph they are funny.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989, post: 95455, member: 95"] Claudia is brilliant so far! So much more feisty than in the original, can hold her own and isn't afraid to go up against the Carrington's either. Cristal, meh, I'm not so impressed with her, I hope she improves. Fallon can do way better! But she can be funny at times, as for Michael and Jeff, I have to say I'm.on Team Michael he's much more of a rounded character who genuinely wants the best for Fallon not just as a lover but as a friend and I quote like their relationship too, Jeff is just blank for me, but Monica I think needs to be used more. Blake is good, I'm glad he's still sinister and as for Steven he's ok but not blown away by him, I'm liking the banter between Sammy Jo and Joseph they are funny. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top