Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 95790" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I can not stand the quick cutting and restless camera work that most primetime shows have these days. TNT Dallas was the worst I actually got motion sickness watching a few scenes and got confused as to who was saying what in conversations.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 95790, member: 68"] I can not stand the quick cutting and restless camera work that most primetime shows have these days. TNT Dallas was the worst I actually got motion sickness watching a few scenes and got confused as to who was saying what in conversations. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top