Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 96040" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>She isn't even entertaining in all the things she <em>doesn't</em> do. She has no personality at all.</p><p>If someone is going to die in a cliffhanger, I want her to be the first.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 96040, member: 8"] She isn't even entertaining in all the things she [I]doesn't[/I] do. She has no personality at all. If someone is going to die in a cliffhanger, I want her to be the first. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
What's working and what's not working...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top