Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Who are you rooting for?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 110773" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>I vote for Fallon. She seems to be the least deceitful of the characters other than Steven and Sammy Jo. Not to mention she's the most fun to watch. I'm not too crazy about Cristal. I swear the direction for her character just keeps on changing by the wind. I'm not going to vote for Alexis yet because she hasn't even debuted so I'm not sure who she is yet.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 110773, member: 1130"] I vote for Fallon. She seems to be the least deceitful of the characters other than Steven and Sammy Jo. Not to mention she's the most fun to watch. I'm not too crazy about Cristal. I swear the direction for her character just keeps on changing by the wind. I'm not going to vote for Alexis yet because she hasn't even debuted so I'm not sure who she is yet. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Who are you rooting for?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top