Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Who do you think started the fire?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Zable" data-source="post: 120501" data-attributes="member: 47"><p>There’s something sad about your statistics for this remake. If 80% of nuDynasty never came from O.Dynasty, it’s because they had big problems with the source material from the parent. What I’m questioning is where in that 80% are they stamping ‘100% made from scratch for cwDynasty’ without borrowed material in the mix. I have no quarrel with a production using the previous work of its own cast as source material; or using material from other shows where there is a clear homage to that show or genre or even a person; but I’d like to see that 100% made from scratch stamp grow in size, unless that stamp is truly horrendous.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Zable, post: 120501, member: 47"] There’s something sad about your statistics for this remake. If 80% of nuDynasty never came from O.Dynasty, it’s because they had big problems with the source material from the parent. What I’m questioning is where in that 80% are they stamping ‘100% made from scratch for cwDynasty’ without borrowed material in the mix. I have no quarrel with a production using the previous work of its own cast as source material; or using material from other shows where there is a clear homage to that show or genre or even a person; but I’d like to see that 100% made from scratch stamp grow in size, unless that stamp is truly horrendous. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Who do you think started the fire?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top