Who should the Core Cast consist of?

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Well, if the new Steven is 100% gay then there would be no need for a new Sammy Jo.

Bear in mind Krystle in now a Latina. That says to me this new show will be a DYNASTY Remixed 2017-style.

With that in mind, I think exploring the LGBT spectrum, a must for any DYNASTY, will go beyond the old 'Steven is gay' mantra.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Bear in mind Krystle in now a Latina. That says to me this new show will be a DYNASTY Remixed 2017-style.

Well, I do like the idea of having a Latina Sammy Jo. I always imagine her having a much heavier accent than Cristal, who only speaks with a hint of an accent whenever I imagine her.

With that in mind, I think exploring the LGBT spectrum, a must for any DYNASTY, will go beyond the old 'Steven is gay' mantra.

Soooo...? ...Hmm... a while back, I did randomly imagine Dominique and Lady Ashley having had a lesbian fling in their past. :lmao:

Though it would be interesting if Fallon had a moment like this, where she realizes one of her girlfriends wants to be her *actual* girlfriend:


I'd basically have Fallon give her friend the brush off as well, only she's more straightforward and accepting of the fact her friend is attracted to her. I wouldn't have Fallon become "confused" because I hate that storyline. I think every character should be certain of their sexuality and that's that.
 

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Soooo...?

My point is - will Steven even be gay? Or could he be 100% straight in this one? Perhaps someone else will be gay. And if so will they be gay or one of the other LGBT? Perhaps some male characters will be female in this one or vice versa.

Will Cristal be younger than Blake again or could she be the same age or even older? Will the show be set in Denver at all? Or will it be a completely different location? Will the Carringtons and the Colbys be in the oil business at all or something entirely different? Could one of the adults in the original still be a teenager in this new series?

I think the new show will be quite different from the original while using some familiar elements and such a DYNASTY REMIXED approach is probably the only way to build its own voice. Otherwise it would always pale in comparison to the original series.
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
My point is - will Steven even be gay? Or could he be 100% straight in this one? Perhaps someone else will be gay. And if so will they be gay or one of the other LGBT? Perhaps some male characters will be female in this one or vice versa.

Will Cristal be younger than Blake again or could she be the same age or even older? Will the show be set in Denver at all? Or will it be a completely different location? Will the Carringtons and the Colbys be in the oil business at all or something entirely different? Could one of the adults in the original still be a teenager in this new series?

I think the new show will be quite different from the original while using some familiar elements and such a DYNASTY REMIXED approach is probably the only way to build its own voice. Otherwise it would always pale in comparison to the original series.

Good questions. ^^ Ooh, this show can't get here fast enough! Argh, oh well. Hopefully this just means they're putting a lot of work into it.
 
Top