Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Why is nuSteven such a dull bore?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Michael Torrance" data-source="post: 109466" data-attributes="member: 719"><p>No, I have no knowledge of what was happening there. Marxist thinking was very popular in much of western Europe, especially socialist governments and universities. I am talking for example of Norway (which is what the DYNASTY YEARS book is about) and Greece off the top of my head, but I am sure others who were around in Europe in the 80s can chime in.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Michael Torrance, post: 109466, member: 719"] No, I have no knowledge of what was happening there. Marxist thinking was very popular in much of western Europe, especially socialist governments and universities. I am talking for example of Norway (which is what the DYNASTY YEARS book is about) and Greece off the top of my head, but I am sure others who were around in Europe in the 80s can chime in. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Why is nuSteven such a dull bore?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top