Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Why is nuSteven such a dull bore?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 109643" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>And even <em>that</em> wouldn't be such a big problem if it had <em>something else</em> to offer. But it's not even outrageous or hilarious.</p><p>Only the first episodes had that gimmicky feel because it was so bizarre to see the same or similar characters with new faces, but apart from that it has no identity whatsoever.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 109643, member: 8"] And even [I]that[/I] wouldn't be such a big problem if it had [I]something else[/I] to offer. But it's not even outrageous or hilarious. Only the first episodes had that gimmicky feel because it was so bizarre to see the same or similar characters with new faces, but apart from that it has no identity whatsoever. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Why is nuSteven such a dull bore?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top