Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Why they rebooted, insted of a continuation.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bmasters9" data-source="post: 86684" data-attributes="member: 77"><p>Yes, and IMO, the same can be said of the latter seasons of original-recipe Jack Lord <em>Five-O </em>from 1977-1980, but as with</p><p>O-R Lorimar <em>Dallas, </em>as awful as those latter-season Jack Lord <em>Five-O </em>episodes were, the new O'Loughlin <em>Five-0 </em>show has been much, much worse (just like <em>Dallas</em> on TNT).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bmasters9, post: 86684, member: 77"] Yes, and IMO, the same can be said of the latter seasons of original-recipe Jack Lord [I]Five-O [/I]from 1977-1980, but as with O-R Lorimar [I]Dallas, [/I]as awful as those latter-season Jack Lord [I]Five-O [/I]episodes were, the new O'Loughlin [I]Five-0 [/I]show has been much, much worse (just like [I]Dallas[/I] on TNT). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Why they rebooted, insted of a continuation.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top