Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you buy the DVDs?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Dw725" data-source="post: 117501" data-attributes="member: 2198"><p>Could they even do. Blu-Ray of Dynasty? Or multiple other tv shows produced before the 2000s? The way filming has changed greatly. Can you get a Blu-Ray of Friends? If you can that's a huge timeframe difference. </p><p></p><p>I bought the Colby's on DVD and it is great quality. Not HD by any means, but I was surprised.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Dw725, post: 117501, member: 2198"] Could they even do. Blu-Ray of Dynasty? Or multiple other tv shows produced before the 2000s? The way filming has changed greatly. Can you get a Blu-Ray of Friends? If you can that's a huge timeframe difference. I bought the Colby's on DVD and it is great quality. Not HD by any means, but I was surprised. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you buy the DVDs?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top