Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you buy the DVDs?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 117562" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>A few times when I’ve watched shows in HD on really good TVs it has made me feel a bit like I was on a bad trip. Actors movements seemed unnatural, I won’t say too fast but they seemed jittery. I didn’t like that.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 117562, member: 68"] A few times when I’ve watched shows in HD on really good TVs it has made me feel a bit like I was on a bad trip. Actors movements seemed unnatural, I won’t say too fast but they seemed jittery. I didn’t like that. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you buy the DVDs?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top