Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you buy the DVDs?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Edie70" data-source="post: 134956" data-attributes="member: 1068"><p><strong><u>I want these special features on DVD:</u></strong></p><p><em>Nicollette Sheridan's stressful first day on the set</em></p><p><em>Nathalie Kelley throws shade at pretty much everything</em></p><p><em>Filming of the season finale</em></p><p><em>Liam's deleted nude scenes</em></p><p><em>Blake and Anders slapping each other for ten minutes</em></p><p><em>Bill Smitrovich farts on the furniture</em></p><p><em>Nicollette Sheridan's special message for Marc Cherry</em></p><p><em>Liz Gillies shows up drunk for work</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Edie70, post: 134956, member: 1068"] [B][U]I want these special features on DVD:[/U][/B] [I]Nicollette Sheridan's stressful first day on the set Nathalie Kelley throws shade at pretty much everything Filming of the season finale Liam's deleted nude scenes Blake and Anders slapping each other for ten minutes Bill Smitrovich farts on the furniture Nicollette Sheridan's special message for Marc Cherry Liz Gillies shows up drunk for work[/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Would you buy the DVDs?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top