Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 10877" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>While I agree with the ages for Blake and Krystle, Fallon should be in her early 20s, 24 at the oldest. This is the CW, after all, they're going to want young characters to attract younger audiences. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>But you're suggesting Fallon be 30, and I was given the impression you'd still have her living with Blake then. Course you never said so, so I was assuming things. lol</p><p></p><p>But I don't find it so unrealistic. For one thing, Fallon is supposed to be Daddy's Little Princess, she'd want to stay with him for as long as he could. And what's more, its not like there wouldn't be enough room in a MANSION. Besides, lots of people in their 20s/30s these days are still living with their parents. What's more, at 24, she'd be at the age where she's done with college but also "taking time off."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 10877, member: 54"] While I agree with the ages for Blake and Krystle, Fallon should be in her early 20s, 24 at the oldest. This is the CW, after all, they're going to want young characters to attract younger audiences. But you're suggesting Fallon be 30, and I was given the impression you'd still have her living with Blake then. Course you never said so, so I was assuming things. lol But I don't find it so unrealistic. For one thing, Fallon is supposed to be Daddy's Little Princess, she'd want to stay with him for as long as he could. And what's more, its not like there wouldn't be enough room in a MANSION. Besides, lots of people in their 20s/30s these days are still living with their parents. What's more, at 24, she'd be at the age where she's done with college but also "taking time off." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top