Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 13836" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>You know, I never knew her work prior to Dallas TNT. I was drawn to her character Marta Del Sol as there was something mysterious about her. I definitely see her playing Cristal...good choice.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 13836, member: 100"] You know, I never knew her work prior to Dallas TNT. I was drawn to her character Marta Del Sol as there was something mysterious about her. I definitely see her playing Cristal...good choice. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top