Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ked" data-source="post: 16372" data-attributes="member: 54"><p>She's really pretty, and she has a pretty good "look" for Krystle/Cristal. I'm just not familiar with her acting. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Wayne Northrop's son, Hank: </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]1043[/ATTACH] </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Not a bad idea, but I personally don't care for the Colbys being Cristal's family. I'd like for her to be a complete outsider, since she's supposed to be the bridge between the audience and the rich characters. But the idea of the Colbys being black, that's not a bad idea... except I've already come up with an entire cast for them, and all my choices are white. lol Although I did look up Hispanic actors for Zach Powers and his nephew Sean. I think I'd have Zach's stepson, Spiro, be Asian.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ked, post: 16372, member: 54"] She's really pretty, and she has a pretty good "look" for Krystle/Cristal. I'm just not familiar with her acting. Wayne Northrop's son, Hank: [ATTACH=full]1043[/ATTACH] Not a bad idea, but I personally don't care for the Colbys being Cristal's family. I'd like for her to be a complete outsider, since she's supposed to be the bridge between the audience and the rich characters. But the idea of the Colbys being black, that's not a bad idea... except I've already come up with an entire cast for them, and all my choices are white. lol Although I did look up Hispanic actors for Zach Powers and his nephew Sean. I think I'd have Zach's stepson, Spiro, be Asian. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top