Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 16470" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>[ATTACH=full]1064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1065[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1066[/ATTACH] </p><p></p><p>This afternoon I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and I was immediately struck by what a perfect 'Cristal' Paula Patton would make, not least cause she actually looks a lot like Linda Evans. She's got the bone structure, the cheekbones, even the shoulders! Of course I'm not saying the new actors should necessarily look like original ones, but Paula just struck me as perfect in every way. She's got that sweet but strong thing going on, she's a good actress and she's about the right age. Her mother is white and her father is African American but she could certainly pass as Hispanic. Anyway, she gets my vote as Cristal.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 16470, member: 10"] [ATTACH=full]1064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1065[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]1066[/ATTACH] This afternoon I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and I was immediately struck by what a perfect 'Cristal' Paula Patton would make, not least cause she actually looks a lot like Linda Evans. She's got the bone structure, the cheekbones, even the shoulders! Of course I'm not saying the new actors should necessarily look like original ones, but Paula just struck me as perfect in every way. She's got that sweet but strong thing going on, she's a good actress and she's about the right age. Her mother is white and her father is African American but she could certainly pass as Hispanic. Anyway, she gets my vote as Cristal. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top