Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="stevew" data-source="post: 16485" data-attributes="member: 130"><p>I don't think Paula Patton looks right for the part. </p><p></p><p>They could Crest other families but I don't think they should start making up new families. I don't see why if Krystal is Hispanic why they couldn't also change the Colby's. </p><p></p><p>Zack Powers was a joke. I just looked him up quick but Steven could end up with an older guy. </p><p></p><p>No Jason as her step father was my idea - like Jacqueline Kennedy's stepfather an heir to standard oil money while her father was a drunk, albeit a dashing drunk. I agree she doesn't need to be related to the Colby's I just like her having a closer relationship with Jeff, sort of allies in the house. But I've given up on that line of thought. </p><p></p><p>In an alternative dynasty she could have sold it to him when she left and he could move in there. One thing I'm getting about dynasty is there cliffhangers were pointless and lead to nothing really changing after the fact so the idea was for a real change.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="stevew, post: 16485, member: 130"] I don't think Paula Patton looks right for the part. They could Crest other families but I don't think they should start making up new families. I don't see why if Krystal is Hispanic why they couldn't also change the Colby's. Zack Powers was a joke. I just looked him up quick but Steven could end up with an older guy. No Jason as her step father was my idea - like Jacqueline Kennedy's stepfather an heir to standard oil money while her father was a drunk, albeit a dashing drunk. I agree she doesn't need to be related to the Colby's I just like her having a closer relationship with Jeff, sort of allies in the house. But I've given up on that line of thought. In an alternative dynasty she could have sold it to him when she left and he could move in there. One thing I'm getting about dynasty is there cliffhangers were pointless and lead to nothing really changing after the fact so the idea was for a real change. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Your dream cast
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top