LV

Reaction score
"You're one man I never beat, and I respect that."

Last edited:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Kenny Coyote]"It takes brains to be scared, and since that's something in short supply around here, I'm gonna help you out. Now is the time to be scared."[/QUOTE]

Good one. JR to Kristen at the condo, chasing her out of town.

"The eyes of Texas are upon you."

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
[QUOTE="Kenny Coyote]"It takes brains to be scared, and since that's something in short supply around here, I'm gonna help you out. Now is the time to be scared."

Good one. JR to Kristen at the condo, chasing her out of town.

"The eyes of Texas are upon you."[/QUOTE]

Said to Sue Ellen by the host of the Miss Texas contest she won. The host's name wasn't mentioned.

Who said: "You were very lucky to meet Mandy Winger"

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
JR said that to Clayton

Who said: "It takes brains to be scared, and since that's something in short supply around here, I'm gonna help you out. Now is the time to be scared."

JR's line to Kristin is one of my all time favorite JR quotes. It's filed away in a drawer in a corner of my mind, just waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. :zb:

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
OK, this will be hard without totally giving it away but I'll try. It's someone talking to Sue Ellen.
The only decent guess I have is Oswald Valentine. Other would be the ad agency exec.

Kenny Coyote

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The only decent guess I have is Oswald Valentine. Other would be the ad agency exec.

It was Nicholas Pearce. He was commenting on how Sue Ellen's lingerie company's revenues and profits went way up once Mandy started posing for their catalog and their posters. Sue Ellen then said something to the effect of: It doesn't matter - she's a dead issue for me.

Bill Dilks

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
It was Nicholas Pearce. He was commenting on how Sue Ellen's lingerie company's revenues and profits went way up once Mandy started posing for their catalog and their posters. Sue Ellen then said something to the effect of: It doesn't matter - she's a dead issue for me.
Got me!!! KC 1, Me 0

Next one: "Out!"