Angela's ringtone.

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Heaven Was a Drink of Wine would’ve been perfect for her in my opinion.

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Red Red Wine.

Jock Og

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
How about 'Days Of Wine And Roses', from Henry Mancini:

Terri pays her neighbours a visit. She has one of a few cordial encounters, with Angela at the Falcon Crest mansion. They seem to have a bond at the moment; since both their husbands died in the plane crash to Italy, (a scene from season 4, 1984 – ’85):

Angela: “I’m so glad you stopped by. It was nice to have this little talk.”

Terri: “I appreciate the invitation and the tea.”

Angela: “We must keep in touch.”

Terri replies, while thinking of her husband Dr. Michael Ranson: “Next time you come to our…..my place.”

Angela comforts Terri: “Oh Terri! I do know what you are going through. If there is anything I can do.”

Terri: “Thanks but I think I’m going to be alright!”

Angela: “But I was thinking of business matters. Perhaps Michael left a couple of things unfinished. Now if I can be of any help.”

Terri: “You mean like the harvest for my vineyard.”

Angela: “Oh well we’ll talk about that when the time comes.”

Terri: “Of course.”

Angela: “Bye Terri!” She then goes back through the stained glass mansion doors and into her study.

Chloe-Fusco

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
How about 'Days Of Wine And Roses', from Henry Mancini:

Terri pays her neighbours a visit. She has one of a few cordial encounters, with Angela at the Falcon Crest mansion. They seem to have a bond at the moment; since both their husbands died in the plane crash to Italy, (a scene from season 4, 1984 – ’85):

Angela: “I’m so glad you stopped by. It was nice to have this little talk.”

Terri: “I appreciate the invitation and the tea.”

Angela: “We must keep in touch.”

Terri replies, while thinking of her husband Dr. Michael Ranson: “Next time you come to our…..my place.”

Angela comforts Terri: “Oh Terri! I do know what you are going through. If there is anything I can do.”

Terri: “Thanks but I think I’m going to be alright!”

Angela: “But I was thinking of business matters. Perhaps Michael left a couple of things unfinished. Now if I can be of any help.”

Terri: “You mean like the harvest for my vineyard.”

Angela: “Oh well we’ll talk about that when the time comes.”

Terri: “Of course.”

Angela: “Bye Terri!” She then goes back through the stained glass mansion doors and into her study.
Cool. Angela would claim the song reminds her of when she was growing up in the vineyards and evokes memories of Giuseppe (Joseph in Italian) teaching her about grape farming.

Last edited: