Coronation Street Corrie

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
The Soup Kitchen seems to be a great source of new Corrie characters. I wonder if they know Dennis Tanner.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
How convenient that a Moses basket would be delivered on the day of the funeral and even more of a coincident that Nick would go out and buy one just as Liz gives hers to Leanne.

Michelle's story has been hit & miss, there's been some great emotional acting for all concerned and then they go and spoil it with pushing it as far as they can. Will they ever learn that 'less is more'? Of course, this really feels like it's building up to another affair with Michelle & Robert, which leads to 101 contrived scenes where they just happen to bump into each other at every given moment.

I felt for Liz getting shunted out of the funeral, I always thought Michelle & Liz had a wonderfully strong relationship.
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
As well as The Bill & Hollyoaks, he was Jez in Gimme Gimme Gimme


367full-jez-littlewood.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Im watching s1 of Unforgotten (loving it) and he is in that too
he is great in that too and i am really enjoying it
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I'm finding it very odd that all of Tyrone's anger about Molly is coming out at Kevin only now, 3 years after the event. :confuse:
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Tyrone is a Thick Mechanic, Sar. Never be surprised about anything he does. Except maybe if he reads a book or uses a knife and fork to eat with.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Oh crap... Rosie's back. She reminds me of my jazz hands brat cousin. Can't take it.

And advert says there is something nasty in her luggage..... it better not have 8 legs...I'm sorry about this.... @Mo Mouse i hate Faye. Since she killed the fish hated her... but her whole delivery drives me mad.
 
Last edited:

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
well dozy Raw - zie hasnt been to any acting classes since she last walked on the cobbles
i hope her ticket is a return and asap
sorry @Ome
saw a sunday paper in the commonroom at work and looked like he was back to doing what she does best
pouting and posing with few clothes on!!
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Rosie Webster is going nowhere as Helen Flanagan signs a new contract

landscape-1475665684-rosie-webster-helen-flanagan-corrie.jpg



Coronation Street bosses have announced that Rosie Webster is staying on the show for at least another year.

Helen Flanagan was lured back to the ITV soap and signed a three-month guest contract late last year, but she's now decided to stick around for a full-time return.

Helen has extended her contract to December, meaning that Rosie will be staying put on the cobbles for the foreseeable future.


Confirming the big news, Helen revealed: "I am having so much fun being back here playing Rosie again. The writing is hilarious and I am delighted to be staying around. I can't wait to see what Rosie is going to get up to."


Coronation Street's producer Kate Oates added: "We are thrilled to have Helen back and delighted that she is now going to become a more permanent fixture in Weatherfield.

"Rosie is a classic Coronation Street comedy character and we are looking forward to seeing more of her antics in the future."

Corrie aired Rosie's return scenes on Monday (February 6), when she arrived back on the cobbles with her sister Sophie and the Webster siblings were shocked to discover they'd been used as drugs mules.

Revealing what's next for her, Corrie chiefs have told fans to expect "lots of comedy and some romance for Rosie", as well as a "new unlikely career on the cobbles".



:jumping::jumping::jumping:
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
40
Rosie Webster is going nowhere as Helen Flanagan signs a new contract

lol Im sorry to hear that, i did wonder how long it would take her before she got her kit off and i thought more than a week
I was wrong, she was hardly in the front door before she was flashing her bits n bobs
I think she is pretty dire and the thought of her - another weak actress - does not fill me with hope - add maria, Sinead, the girl in the cafe who is instantly forgettable, Rana, her sister in law, and half the factory et al to the list, - Hilda, Elsie and Ivy they aint!!
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I'm enjoying quite a bit with Corrie now. The Daniel/Sinead story is turning out to be very entertaining, and I hope Sinead sticks with Daniel and Chesney leaves.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I think there may be something a bit sinister about Daniel. I'm very disappointed in hunky Adam sleeping with Rawzie.
 
Top