Why do you think it wasn't realistic ?I'm not sure how realistic it is that Michelle has found out already.
Yeah and it's also incredible how quickly they can empty a restaurant or pub when they call out 'we're closed'i love how people in corrie get off work at the drop of a hat btw
It was just very quick
A couple of points, Sar. Firstly, I'll do the gags if you don't mind. Secondly, any slap or assault whatsoever on That Two Bit Brass Leanne is welcomed hugely by me. A good couple of hours bitch-slapping would have been better though.
If I take you back, Sar, you'd need to demonstrate that you're not a knife wielding, crazed psycho because I've heard that leopards never change their spots.
Ok Sar, you've convinced me. It's back on.
It's so good to have Sally back with Dozy Rosie and her private educationSally was brilliant tonight..so funny she kept mentioning Rosie's private school education
I do hope so. She's kinda boring otherwise.Fear Michelle is going down the Karen 'hit anything in sight' MacDonald route.