Coronation Street Corrie

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Then you have my utmost sympathy, he's not a very nice man....



Unless you want to be connected to Tracey. :think::D
 

LouiseP

Telly Talk Active Member
LV
0
 
Awards
2
At last ... we have now established that Peter and Tracey are not brother and sister after years of referring to each other like that. No blood relation at all.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I should care Ken was pushed down the stairs, but I don't. I salute who ever did it! They wouldnt have the nerve to kill the character off. :D
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I can't believe my Granda was pushed down the stairs. I'm glad Amy was there to rescue Eccles.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I love this image

landscape-1490630492-soaps-coronation-street-ken-barlow-suspects-1-230298323938u2i93ueiuwejieuiwe90i83293.jpg

​
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
At last ... we have now established that Peter and Tracey are not brother and sister after years of referring to each other like that.
I never thought it was in doubt? :confuse:


They probably call each other brother/sister because it's easier than saying stepbrother/stepsister
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Hmm. I wonder is Adam hiding in the house??? That is a great image. Phelan reminds me a bit of Michael Myers - without the mask.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
That was handy for Sinead to have Chesney walk out of the shop in time to hear all the talk about a termination - like it was written in a script.


Billy surprised me when he implied it was okay to be aggressive and violent (when Pat went for Todd) because the man is under pressure.


Great build-up to Ken's assault, well apart from Darth Vader in the ginnel waiting and watching Tracey. Seriously though, did they have to have that heavy breathing to make the audience know someone was there?
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39416508

Corrie fans were left with a classic soap cliffhanger on Monday after Ken Barlow (William Roache) was found at the bottom of his stairs unconscious.

And fans were left wondering if he fell or he was he pushed.

Long-running Street resident Barlow suffered a stroke in the autumn, so many wondered if he was ill again.

But with Barlow having rubbed up family members, neighbours and acquaintances the wrong way in recent weeks, could he have been shoved?
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
it's kinda hard to think who it could have been. Tracey and Peter were out, as was Daniel (I think) and Adam is away. Phelan seems too obvious.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Oh I didn't see him. Doh.
LOL

There was someone in the back alley watching Tracey looking for Amy, then we saw Adam get on a bus, but he had a hoodie on and so his face was half-hidden, though it was Adam.
 
Top