Coronation Street Corrie

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I need to talk to @Mo Mouse for a facts of life conversation.

Dear Mo, could you please explain the Bethany storyline to me? I'm a bit naive.
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
It's all a bit complicated, Sar. From what I can gather, she isn't too fussy and, quite frankly, she isn't the sort of girl I would want to introduce to my mum. I prefer my birds to have a bit of class and to talk about fine wines, art and literature. Nathan, her young beau, seems a decent chap who has already forgiven her for sleeping with his mate and now, I understand, wants to marry her. I think that's you now up to date, Sar.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
Cheers @Mo Mouse - I wasn't sure if he was trying to sell her or what. Is she becoming a two but brass like that Leanne? Thanks for any clarification like.
 

Walford Boy

Telly Talk Addict
LV
0
 
Awards
5
I did actually smile at David's description of Aidan. "I actually think he still fancies yer, but he fancies himself even more. He reminds me of a bull terrier, don't you think he has got an ead shaped like a massive egg."
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Looks like it, Sar. I don't think her and Nathan are ever going to be soap's golden couple. They're not like you and me, Sar.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
Did anyone spot the trees during the outside scenes with Tracey & Rob, clearly showing that this was filmed in the winter? Some even had brown leaves on them, which made me wonder if they filmed them last Autumn.
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
41
have to say the Rob and Tracey storyline is so far fetched and stupid and soooooooooooooooo unbelievable

and talking of "stoopid" just how bad was Maria Connors acting in Corrie last night??
it was toe curlingly bad, if only they could keep her in prison and throw away the key
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
I really hope Tracy swings for what she's done. Amy has been an accessory and really should be sent to Borstal until she is 18 when she may have learned her lesson. Maybe PC Craig could arrest her (when he's not stalking Beffany)
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
Absolutely agree, Sar. There are a few of them around though. I just keep myself to myself even though I'm at it like a jackhammer most nights.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
My money is on Sinead.
I'm hoping that it isn't any of the family, so Sinead would be a good choice, or even Chloe would be better.


I thought it might have been Rob, but his reaction to Amy's denial made me think otherwise.
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I just keep myself to myself even though I'm at it like a jackhammer most nights.


Now I can't get this out of my head


giphy.gif
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
If Rob was maybe hiding in the house, yes it could have been him too. Good point! When will be the big reveal?
 
Top