- Awards
- 5
Tim and Steve are so NOT funny. How embarrassing must that have been to film?
Yes. All this recent humour looks and feels forced.lets hope we see more of this side than the slapstick pint pulling moron.
Do you know what it is?she accidently gave away a huge spoiler today on Itv
Is there a number two..?
- I did find Ken's remarks and his disdain for Halloween coming from America quite amusing, it was very Ken.
Do you know what it is?
The ending is what she gave away re Ken
Nice to see peter Barlow back in Corrie
will always remember his near death scene in the live episode when he marries Leanne. he was brilliant
As much as I love the Platts and David especially, this whole story feels off.the kidnapping of David is so contrived - why does Corrie do it, stick to Northern humour and realistic drama
couldn't delete the number 1 when I was typing the post.Is there a number two..?![]()
couldn't delete the number 1 when I was typing the post.
That end scene with Ken was quite upsetting, I thought William Roache was very good.
Yes. It was what was happening to Ken from the end of the episode and mentioning what it was.Do you know what it is?