Coronation Street Corrie

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
39
i see 2 Corrie cast are leaving after reading Kim shiny hairs column in OK magazine as there was a farewell party to them in Dec
That one (or 2) passed me by

I love how Corrie characters at very short notice - get all sorted to move abroad, get flights which arent cheap and then dont go!
yes right!!

Also how come people like Anna who are in debt, and working in a cafe which wont pay well (and currently not working) are always wearing something new and not from the local charity shop either.

I had hoped Phelan would do the honours and get shot of her and her greetin' face (its Scots, look it up lol)

I watched the Hilda Tribute again - now that was classic Corrie, and those days are gone I fear

I like Toyah being back, and I like Jenny becoming a gold digger
I had hoped with Maria "im sooooooo stoopid" being behind bars that we would be seeing less of her

Also how come the girl on the streets living rough, ( the one who stole Davids wallet) has perfect make up and nice eyebrows
yet another Corrie storyline that leaves me cold and just how many bedrooms does Eileens terrace house have?
and If i were Todd I'd dump the boyfriend who is also beginning to grate
 

Barbara On A Broomstick

Admin
LV
16
 
Awards
39
I love Sally Anne Matthews in Corrie, think she is great and nice to have her back as a bit of history
Alan Bradley was one of Corries all time baddies

Also liking Toyah back and hope the sparks fly with her and Eva

I cant stand the Billy, down and out story, make it go away, same goes for Rana or whatever she is called and the dreadful wife of Sharif whose name i have forgotten
acting lessons needed for them, and she shouldnt be wearing her NHS uniform in pubs and restaurants, Its a disciplinary offence!

On watching the Missing S2 again, i see that the actor who plays Billy's Bishop was Henry Reed in the Missing, knew i recognised his face from somewhere

and to think a few years ago i used to type Cute little Chesney and cute little Simon
They arent any more! Time flies

and i see tragedy is about to hit the street once more.
Id move!
 

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
On watching the Missing S2 again, i see that the actor who plays Billy's Bishop was Henry Reed in the Missing, knew i recognised his face from somewhere


As well as The Bill & Hollyoaks, he was Jez in Gimme Gimme Gimme


367full-jez-littlewood.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
 

Mo Mouse

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV
0
 
Awards
6
I can hardly bear to watch when That Smarmy Hypocrite Billy is anywhere near. Absolutely LOATHE him.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I'm worried Phelan is about to depart the street. It's so much more exciting when he (and his sexy teeth) are around.
 

Sarah

Moderator Emerita
LV
5
 
Awards
15
I do agree that Billy is highly hypocritical, but let's not forget Todd is a total bastard @Mo Mouse

And damn I just read a total spoiler in the TV Guide GRRRRRR.
 
Last edited:

Ome

Admin Emeritus
LV
14
 
Awards
32
I'm worried Phelan is about to depart the street.
I've enjoyed every story-line that Phelan has been involved in and it's been fantastic to watch him manipulate so many of the residents, but this current story with Andy isn't really working, I don't like how they've had Phelan know immediately it was Andy and how long he stayed in the hospital, plus I've found the acting from Andy total cringe with all his little facial expression when he's in a scene with Phelan.
 
Top